Since I’m a political science student in a Tech class, I wonder what it’s like to program some of the utilities of social networking sites and tools. As an undergrad I took some classes on programming when I was attempting to be an ECE major, but I quickly found out that was not my cup of Java. I liked coding, but it I found that the logic was starting to sound like gibberish when I started some of the more advanced programming.
- I'm making headway with the Census data, and have figured out how to collapse the data. The next step is merging th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- So I'm stuck with some data analysis I'm doing. Does anyone have any advice on how to move census tract data into c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @joshscacco I saw this!! This is making me really optimistic about what I'm doing 1 week ago
- Let's do the hockey (at @NationwideArena for Philadelphia Flyers vs Columbus Blue Jackets in Columbus, OH) swarmapp.com/c/2fAsjIJtdOv 4 weeks ago
- Challenge accepted, @DonaldJTrumpJr Pick a place and time and I'd be happy to explain Net Neutrality to you. I coul… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago