Since I’m a political science student in a Tech class, I wonder what it’s like to program some of the utilities of social networking sites and tools. As an undergrad I took some classes on programming when I was attempting to be an ECE major, but I quickly found out that was not my cup of Java. I liked coding, but it I found that the logic was starting to sound like gibberish when I started some of the more advanced programming.
- What challenge on cutthroat kitchen would be your worst nightmare? #AltonBrownLive https://t.co/HWhudfpO09 3 weeks ago
- The analogy under consideration is that QS has helped broaden pitching stats to better understand pitching in ways ERA and WHIP can't. 1 month ago
- Giving a presentation on my diss to my dept. tomorrow. I have an analogy about baseball stats that relates to my project. Good/bad idea? 1 month ago
- My students have been doing fantastic with grp presentations in my intro policy class. Their evaluations are even lining up with my grades! 1 month ago
- @THEJordonBrown And that number changes mattering on what you define as internet access. That figure is based on home access if I recall 2 months ago